»

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Way I Felt After My Break Up..~



la la la la la la.. la la la la la la.. la la la la la la la la..
You took too long, you took too long, you took too long for you to call back
and normally i would just forget that,
except for the fact it was my birthday my stupid birthday.
i played along , i played along, i played along right out of my back.
but obviously my honour was cracked,
what kind of a boyfriend would forget that, who would forget that?

The type of guy who doesn't see what he has until she leaves
don't let me go..
cause without me you know your lost
rise up now or pay the cost
soon you will know.. oh!

Your not living til your living
living with me..ee
your not winning til your winning
winning me..ee.
your not getting til your gettieng
getting me..ee.
your not living til your living
living for me..ee.
This is the potential break up song,
all remember this just one, Oh baby please, please tell me.
/ please just admmit your wrong, please baby please, please baby please.


WE got along, we got along, we got along until you did that,
now all i want is just my stuff back,
do you get that let me repeat that, i want my stuff back

you can send it in a box i don't care just drop it off,
i won't be home..
cause without me you know your lost
minus you i'm really rough
soon you will know..

( Chorus )

You can try, you can try
but i know it will be a lie
without me your gonna die
so you better think clearly, clearly
before you nearly. nearly
miss the situations that's gonna cost you dearly, dearly Come On.

( Chorus )




0 comments: