»

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Belly Peircing??~

Hah!! if you haven't noticed yet?! I'm the type of person in LOVE with Peircings!! I do not know how people can find it digusting or of the sort? It's totally my one of my likings. If you do not already know, well now you DO!! haha.. I got htis peircing for a while now, but i haven't been consistant with my posts and blogs, not even my V-log. But i'm going to tell you all the 
happenings i had for the past 2 months.



Okay, back to the peircing story again. well, my parents didn't know about, coz i kept this secret on the Low. My mum hates body piercing, especially the belly, coz she says it will hurt the "Future Baby." I didn't really understand that? i thought my future baby would be fine or i don't know if i will even have one? But i would Love to have babies with my true love one. && yes people, i'll tell you what i look for in a guy most, i'll even list them out for you here on my blog okay?? FIne, anyhoo..


This is Benji.. He got the same peircing. Yup, a guy doing he's belly, the same as that Venus guy from the old F4. Only chinese people would know who they were. Anyhoo.. Benji said he wanted to do it a long time ago. At first i hated the fact that people who had belly piercing were bitchy. but then, i thought a peircing is just a piercing right? How can it make anyone different? At first i had gotten it before. But it closed up && i never thought that i would do it again? So once i went out with ol' benji and he suddenly decides to tell me that he was going to get a Bloody Belly Piercing??

...

I mean if you call me out && suddenly shocks me by saying that, i would think your Down Right Gay. So i said, "it's your decision, Go ahead if you want." && he did it!! After that it was my turn, so i pierced the belly with him, walked around the mall in a little pain, But Benji Couldn't take IT!! haha, funny ol' Benji && we looked for another piercing to exchange the ones we have right now. We got the same belly peircing ring at the same time. Now that's COOL. && that's what BFF's Should do.

0 comments: