»

Friday, May 2, 2008

Michael Rockz!!~

Well Yes, This Is Michael. Isn't he cute? haha. Well, this was the guy that stayed up with me && chatted the night away, literally!! Can u actually imagine that? Well, imagine American time 6.58am, but up til the time we said our goodbyes && i had 2 force him to go too by the way, it was about 7.20am. It was so bloody late, that he was yawning all the way. He looked totally exhausted && yeah, lives in America. I wished i was there with him now. We're not together, no, but he is the Funniest, Cutest, Hottest, Sexy, Dancey Cookie ever. Haha. ( Inside Joke )



I miss his Cookie Monsters, I miss his dancing, which i will show you after writing my blog on him&& i miss his singing, he's actually okay for a Vietnamese Chinese American. xD, I met him todae && i felt the need to type about him. I met him on Vampire Freaks, which is a Website for people who looks like me, acts like me, has music genre like me and talk like me. It's the only way that i can communicate to the Proper speaking World, without the "La,Lo,Le,Mah,Bah,Meh.. etc." So finally i get proper && great conversation!! lol. No Offence to my friends though, it's just sometimes, i need a proper
&&understandable conversation.
...
He is like one of my best peeps to talk to now, online that is. I can't believe i found such an interesting person that will do whatever i say, without knowing me properly at all. He actually stayed up to talk to me, with his own will.  So i found a really kewl person that is currently in the states : Texas && he sings dances && enjoys a good conversation :]. He's Awesome :D




















0 comments: