»

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Laptop crashed!! Damn My Photos && Shit!!~

ShaA-eeeyyt!! How can my laptop die on me now? the weird thing is that. I didn't even do anything to it. i was going to scan the com for viruses && everything i have is in there!! Sheesh!! why now? why when i just placed everything in a perfect order, all my videos memories, GONE!!




Let's just hope that they can repair and get my hard disk data back. Please please please!



i called Greg last night as well. he sure was NOT a big help :'(.. but i forgave him, plus he wasn't even listening in on me, he was out in his own little world and me, Nicky && Emelia were shouting n laughing like mad cows!! lol.

Honestly, i think we did make him a lil annoyed && freaked out. but he got us && man, he was mostly silent for the whole conversation && on my dime too!
[Oh Well, let's see what will happen to the Laptop After We're Done]

0 comments: