»

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Break Ups? Shut Up && deal with it!~

                                                

Obviously this would hurt by now. all i just want is some peace and quiet now. but it seems where ever i head, there are guys after me. i don't mean to sound big headed or that i am in any way. but when i have a boyfriend, it seems more guys wants me. FInally when i broke up, which is just now at 10.30pm, June 14th 2008,i felt totally freedom && refreshed. I know i should feel said && all, but no, i am not. Alright. now you can finally say, "Hands Off Of Guys From Now On."  

Well at least for some months, fed up of the whole "i Love You Shit Scene" Ugh. Nothing else to report, hate him so much right now! && yet i was the one who broke up with him.. Haha, victory at one hand, pissed off at another, coz he was being a Jerk at d end. Bloody fellow. said the same thing when my friend broke it off with her Ex on April, "Thanks for the Memories!" Ugh can you guys get more CREATIVE?? Bloody Fall Out boy Song! Sheesh! He was over possessive, not protective, possessive. Annoying, irritating && every time we get quite && comfortable being together, We end up fighting. Yet he still says he "Loves me?" Please! All that Bull-Shit doe not effect me at all. Unless we have been together like 8 months. Honestly,Tom was the best first boyfriend ever. It was my stupidity that led me to say to myself, "Why don't i give it a try, you might not know?" Now, i will never do that again, Ever. I have to do the same thing like i was with Tom. That is why after Tom, i promised myself, ever swore that i would never cry over a guy again, i would never bring myself so low up to the point where i will have no dignity. I would never want a guy back && i would never break my promise. Never Again.

I mean, i would not know if he knew it was coming already. but the first time i looked at him, right into his eyes, after knowing at his attitude, his thinking, his soul. I knew everything was wrong. But some where deep inside me thought that i could change him with my lifestyle, it just made everything worse. && i knew that we were not meant to be. Besides He's a Malaysian. I tried to give the whole Malaysian guys a chance, but i am not meant for them i guess?
But he was the one that made me hate the relationship to begin with. Once he had to see his cousin in Johor. I do not know where, i ended it. he did not wanted to end it. && honestly i was looking for a reason to break-up with him already. && honestly, i have no idea what i am saying!! Sheesh, just speaking gibberish. Whatever. Laterz.

0 comments: