»

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Sudden Ending To One Who Was Loved ~


...
An Unfortunate Sad happening happened today, 
as my boyfriend's Biological mother just passed away.
My boyfriend has a different past you see, 
A past that cannot compare to others.
But it doesn't make him any different.
It doesn't make him any plain or dull,
&& Neither will i talk about his past.
but i do feel pain for him,
i do feel sad,
&& i want to be there for him at his time of need.
But sadly i can't,
 due to the fact that i am not where he is now.
i wish he or i were still near together.
i wish he && i were still holding each other.
But due to our studies we were forced to be apart.
i made him leave for his future.
&& i was going to him anyways.
So all we do is wait.
Wait until we meet like lost strangers in a crowd when we first met.
Wait until the day he holds me in his arms like never before.
But i know i love him though, how many can actually say that?
I mean i am really careful in my judgements
to be honest i might not seem so.
i might seem wild && too outgoing.
i admit i am daring, i admit i am random,
but i am a true classy lady in && out,
&& hoped to be respected && treated so.
My Boyfriend knows it,
&& he respects me the way i am supposed too.
Maybe that's why i love him?
Maybe not, but one thing i know, i love my boyfriend to bits.
&& Love has no boundaries.
...
I Love You Babe && i'll always be there whenever you need me.
I Love you Baby, i will always do.
...
.:R.I.P Mrs. Pen Couldrey:.
Even If I Never Knew You. May God Be With You.
&& How you were hurt, may he be punished for what he has done.

0 comments: