»

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Feel Of Australia && Experiences ~

Hey peeps!
OMG the first day i landed here
I freaked out!
I didn't know where to go,
i didn't know who would pick me up,
i didn't even know what the ell i was doing.
Thank God when i landed i saw an A4 size paper with my name on it.
...
...
&& i met up with a lovely lady named Miss Dorris.
She's awesomely sweet && motherly
Now that's scary, she treats me like her own child.
i get pressured on by her if i haven't eaten or done my washing
or if i come home late!
I feel the pressure, it keeps getting more intense!
...
but it seems nice here,
the air is cool, well that's because i landed at 7.ooam
&& it was still about night time,
i met this old man who came from England but lived in Adeliade
He was a SUper nice guy, scared me a little though
coz he was massive, he wasn't that fat,
but i like over exaggerating xD
But he was nice, gave me alot of tips on where to go.
but honestly i have forgotten half the things he said.
My ass was so tired from the flight as well.
It got me irritated && wanting to wlak around,
but i would probably get into trouble that way
since the seat belt signs always on.
&& there is hell loas of terbulance
the only problem about it now
is that i don't know anyone
or anything to begin with.
well now miss Dorris n Chris [ Her Boyfriend] && SURIA
...
I met up with suria on the first day
there was a little miss communication
&& i fell asleep when she came
It was hilarious!
I never knew she had her own place up at flinders
Nor the fact that she had a BOYFRIEND && SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED.
I coudn't take that all in at once.
The fact that i saw her made me happy
then meetuing her boyfriend
then knowing she's getting married..
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO..
HOLLAR IF U HAVE A SPAZ FIT!
now that's too much, knowing her long ago
i never dreamt that i would hear the first words,
I'm getting married straight after meeting her.
Talk ABout Shock in Lock.
But yes i am very much happy for her.
Sadly i won't be able to make it to her wedding
due to the fact that it would be in Malaysia
While I'm here in Adeliade.
Oh well, we'll see what happens over time.
...
xoxo
michelle <3

0 comments: