»

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life In The Great Down Under So Far && MY BIRTHDAY! ~

...
Hey what's up peeps,
It's been awhile hasn't it
I haven't been able to get a hold of time to get on my blog.
But here i am now! TA DA!!
...
Well, past few weeks have been fun guess.
South Australia Isn't all that cracked up to be
to be quite honest
It's way more entertaining than what people perceive as
i mean, even thought they only have one street which they call a "MALL"
Rundle Mall, it's still better than being in a third world country.
...
let's see what else is new..
My Birthdays Coming Up Soon
&& Apparently i have this so called "SURPRISE PARTY"
that everyone was supposed to keep on the low.
well not a BIG secret there.
Someone needs to keeps his mouth shut more often
rather than telling me everything
>>>[NATHAN]<<<
...

...
But Nathan Is My Sweets
SO NO ONE CAN BULLY HIM EXCEPT ME.
GOT THAT!
I don't know who i'm talking to now?
but anyways, i'm just hoping to get a really great first birthday party in Australia.
&& Hopefully that will come true.
Well it would suck if my birthday did.
So i'll keep it updated.
...
xoxo
Michelle <3

1 comments:

Dan's TV Show said...

OMGEEE!!!

HOW Have You Been???

HAPPY BLATED BDAY.

im so sorry it took me this long to wish you!!!!

Hit Me Back if You Get this.