»

Monday, December 1, 2008

bye bye Baby.. i will always love u..~


[7.30 t.o.d] was the time she died..
Super.Sugar.Baby, my Sugar Glider.
It's a like a cross between, a flying squirrel, a badger && a skunk.
It's really tiny && glides, as in it can actually fly.
not really, more like a flying squirrel.
But smaller.
It's an Australian Animal, && illegal [no really sure] in Malaysia
A friend got it for me at a black market.
Don't ask. lol.
She was the cutest best pet ever.
It's lie my dream pet besides dogs.
Okay, I'm an ANIMAL ADDICT.
so sue me, i love them.
I'm am quiet pissed at the moment, because.
it didn't seem like an accidental occurrence
it looked like more of a purposely done plot.
Why do you say i said that, it is probably because.
i recently got a new maid, yes i have a maid, 
she helps out in my mum's school, not really at home,
but same difference right.
Well, she is the one that is supposed to take care of our pet animals.
I had 5 dogs, a rabbit, 2 hammies [hamsters] && a Sugar Glider.
My Sugar baby was perfectly fine this morning.
Til she left her in the bloody RAIN!
She is so lazy, Honestly!
Sugar Gliders need sun, heat.
She didn't care!
all she does is tell em how all my animals die, or get away.
i know that doesn't give me the right to blame or accuse her of doing such a crime.
But, she let my rabbit go, so she didn't have to take care of the gardening..
You see my rabbit likes eating the flowers in our garden && my mum && dad always complained about it eating it.
all they did was ask her to take care of it.
&& she sure did!
My hammy Skellie [Pink Roboviski], died because of lack of food.
that she ''FORGOT'' to tell my days ago.
My other hammy Snickers [Black Arabic] died.
lack of food again, without telling me.
SHe was supposed to take care of all my animals
while i was in KL studying!
My parents are so busy && basically my lil sis doesn't give a two cents.
So i am the one who's always hurt. i am the one who hates hearing how my animals die.
I swear, if i had my own place, my animals will be the happiest animals in the world!
I can't believe she turned out so lazy.
cleaning is a mess, she doesn't do anything but eat & sleep.
I think i do more than her!!
Can u imagine she locked my dogs behind so she won't have to clean up after them in front.
Sheesh!! Me pissy totally!
UGH! can't take it..
i just wish for the best && i am never bringing home any more pets for her to kill.
I love u Bunny a.k.a [Bomberman].
I love u Skellie.
I love u Snickers.
I love u SuperSgarBaby.
I love u all && i am so sorry.. <3

0 comments: