»

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Frustration Babbling ~


...
Probably the worst thing in the World!!
Would be someone stopping me from my dreams.
My Love, my Future Life.
From Something i know i can succeed in life with.
Do you guys know how would that feel?
...
Let me ask you guys out there a question.
If someone close to you no matter who..
your parents,
 your boy/girlfriend,
your relatives,
your brother &/or sister,
your, i don't know.. Dog!
told you, you would never go,
see, or be what you wanted.
How would you feel about that? && How in the world would you react?
How would you feel if your parents told you
you could never date that girl/boy?
Because, he/she's too poor/old/lazy/abusive or whatever other reasons.
But you know you really love him/her?
&& you know the real person deep inside.
So does their appearance really matter?
Does outward appearance means sooo.. much more instead of what's inside?
What ever happened to
 "Beauty is only skin deep in the eye of the Beholder?"
So what.. that doesn't apply?
...
Don't you get freaking pissed off
when someone tells you one thing but then also tells you another?
i freaking HATE IT when someone contradicts themselves.
like: find someone that will be able to provide for your family in the future.
but the person Freaking Falls in Love with a BUM!
Bum : Loser. Poor. etc.
&& He/She calls it WISDOM!
WOOOOOOOOW!
Impartation of Knowledge sure makes your confused.
Ugh, you can't make right, left, heads or tails with it!
Would you mind if you just
SHUT UP! Sheeeesh!
... 
Sorry i'm kind of in a bad mood right now.
frustrated over personal matters.
Kind of involving what i'm talking about.
&& i'm not actually talking about boy/girlfriends.
It's more serious in my situation.
I'm just speaking in general.
...
Come on, We are still human
sometimes what i think is right, 
&& just because someone older than me told me other wise
Doesn't mean he is ALWAYS right, right?
I met people who are older than me, get into more deep shit than i could ever imagine.
I'M NOT COMPARING!
i'm just stating facts that says, 
older people are NOT ALL THAT'S THEIR CRACKED UP TO BE!
Most of them are pretty much Screwed in life.
..
So who can we trust?
Besides our parents.
Family members/relatives.
Brother/Sister.
Cousins.
Your freaking Grandpa/Grandma [their old enough]
Friends.
Who do we have left?
God.
I know God is the Way && all.
So we should seek him daily 
But what about when you don't get answers?!!
I know i should be patient && all, but sometimes..
it gets hard!
Even if you know what he's going to say.
...
SOmetimes this gets so frustrating!!
especially when things you've planed hadn't gone your way.
Sucky.. i know..
Well i hope you guys have a better day than me.
Or better yet, i hope you get me =).
See ya, Peace!

0 comments: