»

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Medical Check Ups Are Major Problemos ~

...
Lalalalala..
I hate medical check ups.
first they make you wait in line..
like a CENTURY!
then they make you pee in cup.
Then they need your blood
&& I HATE NEEDLES!!
then they make you wait for the doctor to come back from his lunch or whatever.
because you have been waiting bloody long 
in that bloody LINE!!
&& then you have to wait again.
then when you finally get to see
he gives u a look at && says, "Okay, we will wait til your test results come back!
&& then we'll call you.
So you can come back here to take your results && i shall explain them too! =D
*WOW!! Doesn't that sound wonderful!*
AFTER PAYING YOU HEAPS OF MONEY && WAITING THE WHOLE DAY!
JEEPERS! THANKS MISTER! YA HIUCK^^ ~
...
haha, i sound angry.
But no, i am not.
i assure you.
 You Want To Know Why?
...
It is because..
I usually that happens a lot.
to most people
But, i ain't most people.
So usually i never wait.
I'm so used to having my own family doctor
it is like i do not even realize.
Well now once he finally retired.
I feel Like KILLING HIM WITH MY OWN HANDS!!
But he had a heart attack
&& he is getting older.
SO AM I =.=
But now i can say that i am definitely grateful towards him.
Always being there when i need.
Going over to my grandma's house
Checking up on me.
He was a great doctor
&& i shall miss him as my doctor.
I Hope && Pray he has a good life.
He lived well && raised 2 sons
Who are ALSO doctors!!
Their really good.
My doctor is the best, no joke.
He was the best until he retired, no one can compare.
So i've got a good taste of what people go trough.
&& it's pretty sad to wait.
But life goes on.
&& mine will be AWESOME!!
HELLADINK HUH?!
...
but anyways..
Peacoutlaterbros huh =D ~
<3

0 comments: