»

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Probably? Most Blessed Of The Bunch ~

...
I don't really know what to say or think,
God really has wonders && miracles for me && my future.
It is really good to know there is someone looking out for me.
Well, make a that more than that certain one.
The feeling of being so blessed, that everything  wanted as right in front of my face.
It is just that obstacle to see whether if i were stupid or clever enough to realize it.
...
I always thought things had to be hard in order to get what you want.
There had to be trial && strive in  your life.
But now i kind of realized i did not need to go through bloody hard obstacles to go where
&& be what i wanted to.
I am probably just to stubborn to realize my Oh' So annoying way of thinking.
I find it stupid that i would suddenly purposely make life hard on me
For no bloody reason.
Humans i guess, are like that.
We are always found doing something we are not supposed to
Or doing something of the opposite.
...
Why do we do these things?
So we ca realize the hilariousness in it all && have a good laugh
While learning a really important value, like,
How NOT to be a Dick-Head next time?  
This is why being a human sucks,
We sometimes allow things to get the better of us,
That makes us make bad decisions that we will probably regret in the future.
Like for example:
Your fight with your childhood's best friend.
you decided that your never going to see nor talk to her again.
Now aren't you being a Dick-Head?!
Your throwing away all your wonderful memories you had together,
throwing it down the drain just for that silly little fight?
PSSH, IDIOT!
But that does happen, does it not
...
The reason why i say i am so blessed.
Is because God has planned everything out for me.
&& this is me [being an idiot for the moments] not noticing what God has planned.
Trying to do everything myself, my way.
But it is not like i am purposely doing it.
It is so not, but yet i did not listen properly.
It's like feeding a dog chocolate, when you know it is going to die if you do so.
So you know what, instead of me trying so bloody hard.
Why do i think i need to do such hard work, when he is telling me at the back of my head.
"Why are you working so hard && exhausting yourself?"
It's like kissing a guy when you though it was your girlfriend.
It's like telling a snake to not bite me && thinking it understands. [stupidity]
I'm just going to let go, relax
&& let Him do the work.
Which He already is.
...
Thank You, God.
I Love You.
&& If i never say this enough,
I'm writing it down,
right here, right now,
In this note
for the whole world to see.
See how much i love you && know you are alive in me.
Love, You Daughter:
Michelle.

0 comments: